Updated at 2021-04-09
MARI INTERNATIONAL hereby grants you access to . (“the Website”) and invites you to purchase the services offered here.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Disclaimer, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where MARI INTERNATIONAL or the owners/founders of MARI INTERNATIONAL are based, in this case, is Bangladesh.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the MARI INTERNATIONAL Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit MARI INTERNATIONAL and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by MARI INTERNATIONAL or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by MARI INTERNATIONAL as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: MARI INTERNATIONAL’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://mariint.com.bd/.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with MARI INTERNATIONAL to use the Services.
We endeavour to update and/or supplement the content of our service on a regular basis. Despite our care and attention, content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
The materials we offer are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to their correctness. These materials can be changed at any time without prior notice from us.
Particularly, all prices on our service are stated subject to typing and programming errors. No liability is assumed for the implications of such errors. No agreement is concluded on the basis of such errors.
We shall not bear any liability for hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on our service. From our service, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our service, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
We are not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision.
We do not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
All intellectual property rights concerning these materials are vested in MARI INTERNATIONAL. Copying, distribution and any other use of these materials is not permitted without the written permission from MARI INTERNATIONAL, except and only to the extent otherwise provided in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless otherwise stated for certain materials.
The MARI INTERNATIONAL Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. MARI INTERNATIONAL is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, MARI INTERNATIONAL exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the MARI INTERNATIONAL Service. Without limiting the foregoing, MARI INTERNATIONAL specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the MARI INTERNATIONAL Service or on sites that may appear as links on the MARI INTERNATIONAL Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the MARI INTERNATIONAL Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by MARI INTERNATIONAL or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, MARI INTERNATIONAL does not warrant that the MARI INTERNATIONAL Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Any testimonials provided on this platform are opinions of those providing them. The information provided in the testimonials is not to be relied upon to predict results in your specific situation. The results you experience will be dependent on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/or us may not be able to anticipate.
We will give honest testimonials to our visitors regardless of any discount. Any product or service that we test are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences. The testimonials could be displayed on audio, text or video and are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
MARI INTERNATIONAL does not guarantee the same results as the testimonials given on our platform. Testimonials presented on our platform are applicable to the individuals writing them, and may not be indicative of future success of any other individuals.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more about testimonials, discounts, or any of the products/services that we review.
We’ve updated our Disclaimer to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Disclaimer
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Disclaimer. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Disclaimer, you can delete your account.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Phone Number: 01620004110
- Via Email